SL EFL TEFL TESOL Teaching Jobs Skilled female Teachers/Tutors Needed in Saudi Arabia ESL/EFL/TEFL/TESOL Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia for teaching abroad.
Post Date:2-28-2014 Job Location:Saudi Arabia Street: Zipcode: Institution Type:Agency/RecruiterGrade Level:All levelsTeaching Per Week: Monthly Salary:Negotiable
Gulf Talent Recruitment, America’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, urgently require skilled female Teachers/Tutors to work with our partner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
As an experienced ESL Instructor, you will be teaching female trainees who will eventually work for prestigious universities such as KSU.
English language instructors will be required to teach up to 5 hours per day for a total of 25 hours weekly, which includes in-class instruction and supervising CALL labs.
You will be responsible for meeting the training and learning needs ofthe students who are all Saudi nationals and aged from 18 – 22 years of age.
Based in the capital of Riyadh, our clients offer a supportive environment to work in and unlimited possibilities for promotion within the organisation.
Package on offer:
• Salary of $..000 USD, €00000 Sterling, TAX FREE
• Rolling 12 month contacts ( last month of contract paid holiday)
• End of contract bonus
• Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
•Paid Medical Insurance
•Travel cost to and from work covered
• Superb holiday benefits
•Teach 24 hours per week
• Supervise Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) lab sessions
• Prepare lesson plans, marking class and homework assignments
• Provide office hours for student consultations and advice
• Give course quizzes and tests in accordance with program requirements
•Mark tests and record grades using the LMS;
• Keep accurate student attendance using the student information system
• Attend and participate in staff meetings as required
• Implement academic quality assurance mechanisms, including student mid- and end-of-course evaluations
• Participate in on going professional development;
• Responsibly utilize the LMS for instructional and administration purposes
• Native English speaker
• Citizen of the USA and Canada (subject to visa availability)
• BA and or Master’s degree specifically in ESL, TESOL or Education ONLY will be considered
• CELTA (or equivalent) certified
• A minimum of 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
• For Cultural reasons, female candidates only can be considered at this time.
If you meet the qualification and experience level outlined above, please forward on your CV to us for further information.
Gulf Talent Recruitment
No phone calls
Feel free to get connected with us Contact Name: Sara
Gulf Talent RecruitmentContact
Common ESL Industry Acronyms:
English as a Second Language (ESL) |
Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
English Language Teaching (ELT)
English Language Learning (ELL)
Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
We know the region!
We have performed for small private schools and
universities in the education field.
in any of our Jobs pages and
magazine and let candidates apply directly to you for a nominal cost.
Contingency Search - .
Retained Services -
We believe in Networking
Share your resume with our partners